Arrive Africa Safaris was started in 2011 and is committed to providing high quality trips at the lowest price possible, while giving each client personalized attention . You will find our friendly and knowledgeable team ready to assist you in planning your holiday and we will create an itinerary for you, based on your requirements and budget, but with help and advice from us. Our commitment is to blend service and quality with the magic of the scenic diversity, the rich culture and the exceptional wildlife of this exquisite region.
The main difference these days is that we now offer safaris not only to get you safely from point one , but also to help organize your tour and even include anything you would want on a safari, be it community interaction, cultural exploration or gorilla tours without necessarily impacting negatively on eco system. The Arrive Africa Company really can offer you everything you need.
Arrive Africa Safaris also provides expert knowledge and advice on transport issues, security concerns, what to expect on your safari. Our safaris are mostly conducted in 4×4 safari vehicles with a pop up roof for ideal game viewing. Our guides bring together the most diverse, efficient and comprehensive tourism service from a complete native perspective. The greatest assest of AA safaris is its team. The clients will only interact with the best and more knowledgeable personnel especially our tour guides.
Whether, you want a honeymoon vacation, African adventure, the ultimate African safari or a fantastic family holiday. East Africa offers it all. AA Safaris is here to offer you the best photographic Africa safaris, eco-tourism and adventure travel. All our trips are tailor-made to our guests’ specifications – so no two trips will ever be alike. Whatever your special interest, we have something that will meet your needs. We do all the research, plan your itinerary, provide necessary information and cover all details. All you need to do is pack your bag and prepare for the African vacation of a lifetime.
Arrive Africa Safaris is run by people who know East Africa well especially Uganda, Rwanda and Congo intimately, who have lived there and who know the people and places. The company is run by people who were born and raised in Africa and who have continued to travel all around the region- not only to refresh their knowledge , but predominantly because of the too much love and passion that they have for tourism. We are currently members of AUTO, TUGATA, UTA, nature Uganda and 10 % of our profits go to helping the children earn their education by sponsoring them. and we also represented on
WHY ARRIVE AFRICA SAFARIS?
- We are very flexible and very accommodative. Our price structure is very competitive and in order to meet our client’s budgets, we provide price differentials were by we give prices based on budget, Midrange and luxury safaris.
- Unlike other tour companies, our main objective is ensuring our clients and agent’s satisfaction by making sure that our services meet all our customer’s expectations and create value for money.
- We offer a discount to our repeat clients.
- We offer tailor-made safaris based around each client’s individual needs, time-scale and budget.
- We have a high level of personal concentration when planning your safari and when you are on safari with us.
- You are guaranteed a reply in a maximum of 5 hours.
- We offer a 15 % discount to tour operators for all our safaris.
- We can start your safari any day of the week, month or even a year.
- We also have an option of having group tours or private tour using the set dates
- Our tour rates are valid for 12 months
- Our travel vehicles are of comfort for our clients and they allow enough leg room.
- We use very experienced safari guides who are also very knowledgeable about Uganda& Rwanda’s wildlife.
- We have English speaking guides, and we can also arrange German speaking, Spanish Speaking, Italian Speaking and Japanese speaking guides should clients have particular requests.
- You only have to pay a 40% deposit upon confirmation of your safari and the balance is due 2 weeks to the safari date or on arrival in Uganda.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Tailor- made group and individual trips.
We arrange self-drive or group itineraries individually which are arranged to match the client’s requirements. There are also private guided tours, self-drive itineraries or the group tours arranged by a large team of experienced and knowledgeable tour consultants offering reservations and recommendations for a range of services including the accommodation, sightseeing and many more.
- Scheduled Trips.
There are a range of assured departure days or long distance tours throughout Uganda, Rwanda and the democratic Republic of Congo, ranging from coach tours, small classic tours, fly- in tours to overland camping safaris. Every safari is designed to offer the best balance between travel, leisure and sightseeing.
We also provide land cruisers, coaches, mini buses to our clients on specific safaris. Our vehicles are fitted with seat belts, serviced regularly, with professional driver- guides. We make it an extraordinary moments (Trips) possible are the handpicked tour guides who are experts in all national parks of Uganda, Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Arrive Africa Safaris guides are chosen for their absolute dedication to interpreting those wonders that make every place unique. Intelligent, knowledgeable and supremely organized, our guides oversee every detail of your itinerary and are a vital part of your safari.
Arrive Africa Safaris is also run by people who know East Africa especially Uganda, Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo intimately, and these have lived here and know the places and the people very well. It is run by people who were born and raised in Africa and who continue to travel all around the region – not only to refresh their knowledge, but predominantly because of the love and passion that they have for its areas We are members of AUTO, UTA, ATTA, and TUGATA and we sponsor Africa Bird Club, nature Uganda, Nature Kenya, and also 10% of our proceeds go to helping Hand Foundation to help the lives of the forgotten Children.